Registered Massage Therapists use a variety of techniques such as deep tissue massage, myofascial release, trigger point therapy, and therapeutic stretching and exercise. Massage therapy can be beneficial for anyone suffering from a motor vehicle accident, sports injury, chronic pain, tension headaches, low back pain, sedentary desk work, poor posture, chronic stress and tension. This is a wonderful adjunctive treatment to any wellness program that aims to prevent disease or injury and provide stress reduction.
Summer Massage Special
Relax and renew with a one-hour coconut oil massage from our Massage Provider, James. This therapeutic, tropical-inspired treatment is the perfect getaway. Only $75.
Request an Appointment
Please note: this massage special does not qualify for insurance reimbursement.
Benefits of Kelowna Massage Therapy:
- Improved circulation of blood flow and lymph fluid
- Reduce muscular tension or flaccidity
- Nervous system sedation
- Greater flexibility and range of motion
- Relief of muscle spasms
- Improved circulation of blood and lymph fluid
- Relief of tension & related conditions (headaches & eyestrain)
- Other benefits related to: asthma, allergies, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive motion injuries, chronic and temporary pain, digestive disorders and temporomandibular joint dysfunction.