Massage Therapy is the scientific manual manipulation of the body’s soft tissues, including muscles, fascia, connective tissues, tendons, and ligaments – to optimize and restore overall function and health.
Registered Massage Therapists use a variety of techniques such as deep tissue massage, myofascial release, trigger point therapy, and therapeutic stretching and exercise. Massage therapy can be beneficial for anyone suffering from a motor vehicle accident, sports injury, chronic pain, tension headaches, low back pain, sedentary desk work, poor posture, chronic stress and tension. This is a wonderful adjunctive treatment to any wellness program that aims to prevent disease or injury and provide stress reduction.
Benefits of Kelowna Massage Therapy:
- Improved circulation of blood flow and lymph fluid
- Reduce muscular tension or flaccidity
- Nervous system sedation
- Greater flexibility and range of motion
- Relief of muscle spasms
- Relief of tension & related conditions (headaches & eyestrain)
- Other benefits related to: asthma, allergies, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive motion injuries, chronic and temporary pain, digestive disorders, and temporomandibular joint dysfunction.
We currently have a waitlist for massage therapy and no available bookings at this time. Please check back with us in a little while!